PBE Symposium, Level 2
June 21 & 22, 2016
This 2-day workshop will focus on developing instructional practices that promote learning toward standards. Teachers will begin to explore specific instructional strategies that promote student learning, refine methods for tracking student progress and begin to develop lesson plans to address specific standards and indicators, as well as unit plans that will incorporate multiple standards or indicators. Teachers will have time to reflect on current practices and develop goals to further instruction in the 2016-2017 school year.
*Level 1 training must have been taken previously.
Some things to note:
- each day will be 8:00 to 3:00
- location most likely BEHS, but still to be determined
- attendance at both days is expected
- attendees will receive payment according to contract
- attendance sheets will be sent to the certification offices for certification hours
- Registration deadline is May 31st.
Please click here to register: